Legal Support

Fast Document Processing

Wide Selection of Immigration Programs

Fill out an application form to schedule a consultation with an experienced US attorney

Qualified Assistance
US-based immigration lawyers

San Francisco, Sacramento, San Diego, Los Angeles, California State

Immigration to the US is a complicated process that requires a careful examination of all legal aspects of the case, scrupulous and purposeful paperwork, and proper behavior during the interview at the embassy. Unfortunately, the internet is full of inaccurate or misleading information about this process, that's why it is vital to find a reliable, result-oriented organization that can provide qualified assistance with US immigration. In the end, you need to remember that professional immigration service is a significant factor in securing a positive outcome for your case.


Immigration Attorneys

speak English, Chinese and Russian


Immigration Attorneys

have work experience ranging from 5 to 20 years


Immigration Attorneys

are fully licensed

How to obtain a visa with ACS Inc., Inc


Fill out
a questionnaire

and pay for a



US-based immigration lawyer will counsel you

give recommendations



You will sign an attorney services contract

and pay for
the services



The attorney
will build a case

and file a petition
with the USCIS



If your petition is approved, you will receive notification
from the USCIS

granting you
a US visa

* Keep in mind that ACS Inc., Inc can't guarantee that you will receive a visa, as the decision is made by the USCIS on an individual basis

Assistance with immigration to the US

Assistance With Immigration to the US

Immigration to the US is high on the agenda for people from many countries, but this goes especially for those from post-Soviet countries and China. With such a wide selection of legal options to immigrate to the US available, it is essential to choose the right strategy for your personal case, to be aware of other alternatives, and to seek out qualified consultation and assistance from experts in the US immigration legislation.

Leave your case in the safest

More than 90%

of cases

get approved by the Immigration Services at the first attempt.

At least 15


to process the case at the USCIS.

Between 1 to 3


to prepare your case depending on how fast you can provide with the necessary information.

From 200 to 1,500


to compile a case, depending on your visa and case complexity.

Direct Immigration

Direct immigration involves a much shorter path to a Green Card, and in most cases, entails receiving an immigrant US visa. The immigrant visa can be obtained both while living in US territory or outside the US. The interview in the embassy is one of the most crucial stages in the process, and is where you have to provide specific reasons for your petition.

Immigrant Visas

EB-1A for professionals with extraordinary ability
EB-1B for outstanding professionals in science and education
EB-1C for Multinational Executives and Managers
EB-2 for outstanding professionals with a Master Degree if there is an employer
EB-3 for outstanding professionals with a Bachelor Degree if there is an employer
EB-5 for major investors

Indirect Immigration

Indirect immigration means that you enter the United States on a nonimmigrant visa and change your status during your stay in the country. The indirect immigration path is more time-consuming and more cost-intensive. However, for many people, it is the only option avaible for moving to the US. There are several ways to enter the US so that you can further apply for a change of status, either for that of an immigrant or nonimmigrant, which will lead to an immigrant status anyway.

Nonimmigrant Visas

H1-B for individuals in a specialty occupation
L-1 for heads of affiliated companies - executives and Managers
O-1 for people with extraordinary ability
R-1 for religious workers
E-1 for business people who participate in treaty-based trade with the US
E-2 for investors, citizens of countries on the Treaty Trade list

Green Card
for Investors

To qualify for
the EB-5 program you have to:


a minimum of $800,000 in a TEA project


a minimum of 10 permanent jobs


the legal origin of your funds


Obtaining an investment EB-5 visa is a proven way of receiving a green card,

a document that allows a foreign individual to live and work in the United States.

US permanent resident status is granted not only to the investor,

but also to their spouse and all unmarried children under 21 years old.

Corporate Services

Registering your company with a bank account in the US, creating a business plan, and handling business operations

Patent Attorney

Registering patents and
trademarks in the United States

Tax Attorney

Tax consulting and
filing income tax

Notary Services

Apostille and certifying
documents in the US


Recommending education
establishments and courses

Real Estate Property

Screening real estate property to live in and to invest in

A One-Stop Solution

You get a wide range of services, all in one place

Employment-based H-1B Visa

Employment-based H-1B Visa

Suppose you have earned your reputation while working in the United States on an H-1B work visa. In that case, your US employer is unlikely to tolerate the idea of losing a highly qualified employee when your visa expires. If they act as your sponsor, you can legally obtain a permanent resident status through employment. Being a green card holder allows you and your family to stay in the United States permanently.

Read more

Visa L-1 for Business People

A businessperson with a company outside the United States can open an affiliated entity of the same company in the US. To manage the affiliated company directly in the United States, they are entitled to visa L-1 for themselves and visa L-2 for their family members. If visiting the United States on a tourist visa, changing your status to a visa L holder is also possible. In other words, you don't have to receive an L visa at a consulate. At first, a visa L is issued for only one year. However, if the affiliated company has been operating successfully, you can apply for visa L to be issued for 3 years. Obtaining this type of visa also allows you to apply for a green card.

Read more
Visa L-1 for Business People
Immigration to the United States through refugee status

Immigration to the United States through refugee status

The United States is one of the countries to sign the Geneva Convention, and they follow its principles unfailingly. The current US law on immigration and citizenship provides a clear-cut definition of a refugee, along with other provisions. If you are being persecuted in your country or having reasonable fears that you can be persecuted, you are granted the right to file a petition to give you refugee status.

Read more

Religious R-1 Visa

Suppose you entered the United States on a religious visa and have remaind in the country for a while now. In that case, you can file a petition with the immigration services to receive residence permission as a "special immigrant." To apply for a green card based on the EB-4 program, you have to submit the same package of immigration documents as you would if you were applying for an R-1 visa. It is also necessary to prove that you have worked full time in a religious organization for two years as of the day of filing the petition, and that you intend to continue working in the US. The category includes volunteers who work 40 hours a week.

Read more
Religious R-1 Visa
Fiancée Visa

Fiancée Visa

If entering the United States on a fiancée visa, you are obliged to get married within three weeks (the visa duration period). After that, you can file a petition and receive the status of a so-called conditional permanent resident. After livin file a petition again and attend an interview with your spouse. If the interview goes well, you will receive a status of a US permanent citizen status.

Read more

Giving birth to a baby in the US

If the baby was born in the United States, under the US legislation, they become a US citizen automatically. Therefore, giving birth to a baby in the US you will give him or her the opportunity to choose a country to live in. If they choose to live in the US, they can enter the country without any problem. It should be noted that the parents of a child with US citizenship have no privileges while receiving American citizenship. Only when the child turns 21 years old they can file a petition for a family reunion to invite their parents to join them in the United States.

Read more
Giving birth to a baby in the US

We guarantee professional and qualified handling of your case to achieve the best possible results.

ACS, Inc.

Green Card for
Outstanding People

To receive EB-1A visa,
you have to:

Qualify for

at least 3 out of 10 USCIS requirements for extraordinary ability

provide evidence of

your extraordinary ability to the US Immigration Services


working and developing your talent in the relevant area in the United States


This is one of the most efficient ways of receiving a Green Card for outstanding professionals

that doesn't require a petitioner employer.

A green card (a US permanent residence card) is granted to the extraordinary professional

as well as their immediate family -- their spouse and unmarried children under 21 years old.

If you are
staying in the US

and need immigration services

  • Changing immigration status
  • Receiving Green Card
  • Receiving US citizenship
  • Applying for political asylum
  • Coaching for the interview at the USCIS
  • Representing in Immigration Court
  • Deportation Defense