• 17 April 2019

The E-2 visa is becoming available to Israeli citizens starting from May 1, 2019.

The US Embassy in Israel officially announced that starting from May 1, 2019, the E-2 investor visa will be available to citizens of Israel.

Now Israeli investors will have the opportunity to invest in the US economy and send qualified staff to the United States. Also, US citizens will have the right to apply for a visa to invest in Israel in accordance with the terms of the agreement signed between the two countries.

The E-2 visa is a non-immigrant visa that can be used to open and develop a company in the United States, in which the owner invested a significant amount of money (usually the sum is around $100,000).

This visa is convenient because you can stay on the territory of the United States for an unlimited amount of time, with the condition that the applicant will renew it every two years.

Interested investors should familiarize themselves with the detailed requirements listed on the website of the US Embassy in Jerusalem and carefully follow all the steps necessary to apply. As soon as the Consular Section receives the completed form and reviews the applicant’s documentary evidence, they will be asked to schedule a visa interview in Tel Aviv. During the interview, applicants should be prepared to discuss business and investment details, a business plan and history, as well as the investor’s professional experience. Experienced lawyers of ACS Law Offices, Inc. can help you collect all the necessary documentation, as well as prepare you for the interview at the embassy.

The E-2 visa is available not only to citizens of Israel but also to citizens of those countries with which the US government has signed the relevant agreements. This list includes Czechia, Germany, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, United Kingdom, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, and many other countries. Here is a complete list of countries with which the United States signed the Trade Agreements.

Find more information about the E-2 visa here.

ACS Law Offices, Inc. will help you not only fill out the form and check all the necessary documents for applying for an E-2 visa, but also assist in opening a business in the United States. Experienced employees of the company will carefully study your case and take into account all the US government requirements to register your company and obtain an investment visa.