Consulting a US Immigration Attorney
An initial consultation with our Immigration Attorney is required to start working on your case. Fill out this Form to set up an immigration lawyer consultation.
US immigration legislation is among the most complicated in the world. This means that a unique solution to your needs will be defined by your personal circumstances. In our practice, we often see the consequences of unprofessional and inexperienced decisions while crossing the border, filing petitions, building cases, and attending interviews with an immigration officer. In some cases, the damage can be repaired. In others, nothing can be done to fix a problem. As a result, correcting mistakes costs much more than their prevention.
Contact us without delay. We are here to represent your best interests.
We guarantee professional and qualified handling of your case to achieve the very best results!
We offer to set up a confidential detailed express immigration attorney consultation or a consultation on your case with an experienced immigration attorney.
Immigration legal consultations are available in person in the 'company's office or over the phone. We also offer an immigration lawyer consultation online via Skype, Viber, Whatsapp, Telegram or IMO.
OUR SPECIAL PRICES FOR IMMIGRATION LEGAL CONSULTATIONS are quoted per family (husband, wife, and their unmarried children under 21 years old), and they are valid only for the first consultation.
Fees for the second and subsequent consultations depend on the immigration attorney's work experience and average $300-350 per hour.
up to 30 minutes
- Calculating your chances of receiving the applicable visa, as well as the ways of obtaining it
- Recommending the most efficient path to immigration based on your education and professional career, social status, and achievements
- Suggesting a custom-tailored plan of action and warning of possible mistakes
up to 1 hour
- Producing the most efficient visa application plan for you based on your personal circumstances and time limits, suggesting the ways of receiving the most appropriate US visa
- Providing a detailed and specific immigration program for you and your family and evaluating possible risks
- Outlining solutions to the problems you might face or you are facing during the immigration process of visa application process
- Advising on a list of necessary documentation
- Assisting with building an action plan, interview cases
- Answering any of your questions
Consultation on a complicated case
Up to 1.5 hours
Giving qualified legal advice on your case and reviewing your case if
- you have already filed the case on your own or with 'someone's assistance
- you have a complicated case which requires experience in immigration and criminal/family/labor/corporate legislation
Fill out this form for setting up a consultation.
- We value your time, so we prepare thoroughly for your consultation and analyze your application form to give you professional visa advice based on US legislation and our rich experience in the immigration industry.
- If you are planning to immigrate with your spouse, you will be asked to fill out two application forms: one for the husband and the other one for the wife.
- Make sure you have filled out all the fields. If you have no information to give, type N/A (not applicable).
- Give your current post address. Make sure there are no errors.